Home Link Worker
Who is the Gosden House School Home School Link Worker?
History of the Role
Examples of Interventions / Responsibilities
• Individual child or family support
• Play and counseling
• Resource finding / signposting / referral
• Co-ordination / attendance at multi agency meetings, including SEN Review if appropriate
• Close liaison with teachers, SALT, OT, etc
• Resilience workshops-transition
• Safeguarding liaison/training/policy review
• Nurture Group development and support
• Early Help Assessments
• Supervision support to Confederation HSLW colleagues
You can contact me on the school number: 01483 892 008 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues might arise in discussion with your child’s Class Teacher who may refer to me to follow up.