Welcome to our class page on the website.
This is the page where all Hawking students can find lots of wonderful home learning activities designed by staff at Gosden House School. There are a variety of activity learning cards and video tasks to for you to try when learning from home, please use the resource in your home learning packs. I hope you have fun completing the learning activities on the Hawking Base page. There is a visual timetable for you to use at home
If you have any questions please email me email@example.com. Thank you so much, enjoy your learning!
Secondary Curriculum Overview
Microsoft Teams Guidance For Parents
- Please ensure you child joins his/her session in a in a shared space where you can monitor them. Ideal location is a living or dining room with a blank wall background
- Encourage you child if possible to blur or set their background to an appropriate static picture.
- Your child must not be joining Microsoft Teams from their bedroom.
- No pyjamas, pupils need to be dressed appropriately ready for the day.
- Pupils must not instigate one-to-one video calls with any teachers or T.As
- Parents and children should not be using the student’s login to gain access to the contact details of teachers or other students.
- Parents please be mindful that other pupils might see or hear and anything in the background.
- Parent and pupils must not use Microsoft Teams for any non-school related activity.
- Microsoft is not to be used if your child wishes to ‘chat’ online to a friend outside of the learning sessions.
- Please use the technology we have provided responsibly and respect and support our Gosden House staff as they use this new remote teaching tool.
- Any misuse of Microsoft Teams will be seen as a serious breach of trust and referred directly to the school designated Safeguarding Leads including the Head Teacher.
Learning from home January 2022
Small Group Activity
- House number hunt sheet
- Activity cards for home learning Simmonds for use by all Secondary classes
- Drawing My initials in Calder _ Miro Style 13th Jan
- Calder & Miro Art & Design
- Alka Seltzer Experiment and Alphabet Hunt.
- Be an Inventor + Family Dance-Off
- Character slinky Place value
- Thrive Wellbeing toolkit for children up to age 11.pdf · version 1
- Thrive Wellbeing toolkit for children up to age 16
Useful Mental Health Calendar
Some activities to do when you are feeling a little low.
Childline Calm zone Link
Other Useful Resources:
Sleep Resources: Kindly shared with us by Freemantles School
- Bug Club link: https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Education City link: https://go.educationcity.com/?_ga=2.64790890.490120485.1611753958-77830952.1611753958
- Audio books. https://play.calibreaudio.org.uk/
- Calibre Audio Library Free Audio books! - Word Document