WELCOME TO RABBIT CLASS
Year 2/Year 3 EYFS/KS1
Teachers: Mrs Tate - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Mrs Clarke - Wednesday
Hello Rabbit Class,
Welcome to your very own class page on our website. This is the place to find out about the team members of your class, it also the place to find lots of brilliant learning opportunities! There are links to useful websites and different learning resources and online learning games and a visual timetable to use at home. There are lots of activity cards designed to develop your learning by the wonderful teachers at Gosden. You will also find relevant video clips especially made by various teachers in the school.
I hope that you enjoy exploring this website and all of the learning opportunities that have been created here.
Enjoy your learning and thank you for your continued support.
With best wishes
Mrs Tate and Mrs Clarke
Microsoft Teams Guidance For Parents
- Please ensure you child joins his/her session in a shared space where you can monitor them. Ideal location is a living or dining room with a blank wall background
- Encourage you child if possible to blur or set their background to an appropriate static picture.
- Your child must not be joining Microsoft Teams from their bedroom.
- No pyjamas, pupils need to be dressed appropriately ready for the day.
- Pupils must not instigate one-to-one video calls with any teachers or T.As
- Parents and children should not be using the student’s login to gain access to the contact details of teachers or other students.
- Parents please be mindful that other pupils might see or hear and anything in the background.
- Parent and pupils must not use Microsoft Teams for any non-school related activity.
- Microsoft is not to be used if your child wishes to ‘chat’ online to a friend outside of the learning sessions.
- Please use the technology we have provided responsibly and respect and support our Gosden House staff as they use this new remote teaching tool.
- Any misuse of Microsoft Teams will be seen as a serious breach of trust and referred directly to the school designated Safeguarding Leads including the Head Teacher.
Pre Reading Skills
- House number hunt sheet
Other Useful Resources:
Sleep Resources: Kindly shared with us by Freemantles School
- Sleep - Helping your child to self-settle, a summary - May 2020
- Sleep - Top tips to help your child to self-settle - May 2020
- Sleep - What is it, how does it impact us and how to get enough of it - Nov 2020
- Bug Club link: https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Education City link: https://go.educationcity.com/?_ga=2.64790890.490120485.1611753958-77830952.1611753958
- Audio books. https://play.calibreaudio.org.uk/
- Calibre Audio Library Free Audio books! - Word Document
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk – good range of maths games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies - Cbeebies games
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/Phase2Menu.htm - phonics games
- http://www.familylearning.org.uk/phonics_games.html - phonics games
Outdoor Activities - The Woodland Trust
Woodland Trust has some brilliant outdoor learning activities. You can now access these in Tree Tools for Schools, their online learning hub: http://www.woodlandtru.st/ym4mX
If you go onto this site, then click onto Outdoor learning then tick sheets, you will find lots of tick sheets that you can take outdoors with you. These are really good to give a focus to your activity, e.g. listening to the sounds of nature around you.