WELCOME TO YEAR 11
This is where you will find links to useful websites, learning resources and lots of activities that will keep you busy learning whilst at home.
There is a visual timetable to help you structure your day and identify times that we will be meeting online.
There are lots of videos to watch which give tips on how to use the resources in your pack.
We hope you enjoy exploring our web page.
If you have any queries, please do email us:
Mrs Downman firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Downman, Mel White and the Year 11 team
Home Learning Timetable
Other Useful Resources:
Sleep Resources: Kindly shared with us by Freemantles School
- Cress heads
- Dinner for the family,
- passions poster
- Egg in the hole sandwich
- Mini PE lesson
- Rock snake and friendship bracelet
- Self portrait and Scavenger hunt
- Oak academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize free online study support source. There are lots of activities and videos linked to various linked to a wide range of subjects.
- Twinkl, https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ this is free for parents, they have lots of useful games, activities etc on here
- Schoolastic’s Learn at Home resources https://learnathome.scholastic.com/thanks.html
- Oxford Owl for Home Learning https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/
Useful Mental Health Calendar
Some activities to do when you are feeling a little low.