This is where you will find links to useful websites, learning resources and lots of activities that will keep you busy learning whilst at home. There is a visual timetable to help you structure your day and identify times that we will be meeting online. There are lots of videos to watch which give tips on how to use the resources in your pack.
We hope you enjoy exploring our web page.
Year 11 team
Exams Timetable 2022
Year 11 Timetable
Home Learning Opportunities - Speaking and Listening
In KS4 we will be having discussions on the following topics throughout the year. It would be useful if an adult could include some of these topics in day to day discussions to enable the students to collect their thoughts on these issues. Please see the slides below:
Home Learning Cards
- Home learning cards design bedroom layout and shading objects
- Home learning cards making a meal
- Home learning cards song lyrics and adjectives
- House number hunt sheet
- Cress heads
- Dinner for the family,
- passions poster
- Egg in the hole sandwich
- Mini PE lesson
- Rock snake and friendship bracelet
- Self portrait and Scavenger hunt
- Oak academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize free online study support source. There are lots of activities and videos linked to various linked to a wide range of subjects.
- Twinkl, https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ this is free for parents, they have lots of useful games, activities etc on here
- Schoolastic’s Learn at Home resources https://learnathome.scholastic.com/thanks.html
- Oxford Owl for Home Learning https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/