WELCOME TO YEAR 10
Welcome to your class page on our website.
This is the home page for Year 10 where you will find lots of exciting learning opportunities!
You can find links to useful websites and learning resources and use these to explore different learning opportunities and play online learning games.
There is an abundance of activity cards designed by us and the other teachers at Gosden that give you learning activities to explore at home and use your “pack of prezzies” to help you.
If you have any questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much enjoy your learning!
Miss Butcher and Cieran
Exam Timetable 2021
Secondary Curriculum Overview
Microsoft Teams Guidance For Parents
- Please ensure you child joins his/her session in a shared space where you can monitor them. Ideal location is a living or dining room with a blank wall background
- Encourage you child if possible to blur or set their background to an appropriate static picture.
- Your child must not be joining Microsoft Teams from their bedroom.
- No pyjamas, pupils need to be dressed appropriately ready for the day.
- Pupils must not instigate one-to-one video calls with any teachers or T.As
- Parents and children should not be using the student’s login to gain access to the contact details of teachers or other students.
- Parents please be mindful that other pupils might see or hear and anything in the background.
- Parent and pupils must not use Microsoft Teams for any non-school related activity.
- Microsoft is not to be used if your child wishes to ‘chat’ online to a friend outside of the learning sessions.
- Please use the technology we have provided responsibly and respect and support our Gosden House staff as they use this new remote teaching tool.
- Any misuse of Microsoft Teams will be seen as a serious breach of trust and referred directly to the school designated Safeguarding Leads including the Head Teacher.
Other Useful Resources:
Sleep Resources: Kindly shared with us by Freemantles School
- House number hunt sheet
- Activity cards for home learning Simmonds (for Secondary to use)
- Dinner for the family
- passions poster
- Home learning cards alliteration sentences and memory game
- Home learning cards design bedroom layout and shading objects
- Home learning cards song lyrics and adjectives
- making faces
- Paper helicopters
- salt dough and colour explosion
- Simple Picture Crosswords
- Simple Sudoku - 2 (slightly harder)
- Special Person + Good Citizenship
- Bug Club link: https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Education City link: https://go.educationcity.com/?_ga=2.64790890.490120485.1611753958-77830952.1611753958
- Audio books. https://play.calibreaudio.org.uk/
- Calibre Audio Library Free Audio books! - Word Document
- Oak academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize free online study support source. There are lots of activities and videos linked to various linked to a wide range of subjects.
- Twinkl, https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ this is free for parents, they have lots of useful games, activities etc on here
- Schoolastic’s Learn at Home resources https://learnathome.scholastic.com/thanks.html
- Oxford Owl for Home Learning https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/